FANDOM


Introduction

This is going to be more of a mini-blog than anything else, with lots of tables.

If you're following the recent comments section, there has been a lot of back-and-forth about ranking and how easy it is to achieve.  Points have been brought up about how much cards like HH (10x Hit) and Hiraga (Salvo) impact your ability to place in various ranks, with people claiming that it's simply to rank in the T300 or even T100 if you know what to do, and people who claim that even R1000 is impossible for the casual player without certain all-improtant cards.

I actually want to do an analysis of ranking using past results, but my time this morning is limited, so the only thing I will include with this post is a table of how many subjugation points you will earn with each method.  I'll compare this to recorded ranking point values from past events and look at level of effort for players with and without various cards in another post further down the line.

As for the terminology I will be using for these tables:

  • Level: Simply, the level of the archwitch.  While FAWs have fixed basis, enemies (that aren't William) in the Elemental Hall use level x 88.2 as the amount of base points you get from the group, so this is very important.
  • Enemies: The number of enemies.  Important for Salvos and the base 999,999 hit.  For some methods, such as HH/10x Hit, I will be assuming that you deal 999,999 damage to all of the minions as well.  There will be a special entry under the level 500 FAW for when this is not the case (as you might wish to eliminate them ASAP to prevent snowballing).
  • Base Points: The amount of subjugation points you get with 0 points of overkill.  This is equal to [base] x 2.
  • 30% + Overkill: This assumes that you take the archwitch down to approximately 30% of its maximum HP, then deal 999,999 damage to both the archwitch and its minions.  For EH, this assumes you take all enemies down to about 30% of its maximum HP and deal 999,999 to them all.  This is to simulate a beginner buffer team that can snowball up to 999,999 damage, but cannot salvo.
  • 10% + Overkill: The same as the above, except it assumes you take the AW down to about 10% of its maximum HP.  This assumes a team that can control its damage output, but still cannot multi-hit for extra damage.
  • 30% + Diva Aki: Diva Aki is a 5-hit card released with the Idols Live event.  This represents a player with a subpar salvo that first takes the AW down to 30%, eliminates all minions with 999,999 damage, then uses a multi-hit to deal the finishing hit for 5x999999 damage.
  • 10% + Diva Aki: Same as the above, except you take the archwitch down to 10% HP first.
  • 30% + HH: HH (Halloween Hades) is the iconic 10-hit card released in Halloween 2015.  This represents a player with a 10-hit card that first takes the AW down to 30%, eliminates all minions with 999,999 damage, then uses HH or another multihit card to deal the finishing blow for 10x999999 damage.
  • 10% + HH: Same as the above, except you take the archwitch down to 10% HP first.
  • 10% + 15m OK: The idea behind this is an archwitch team composed of both a salvo and a 10x hit card.  The salvo fiirst eliminates one of the minions with a 5x999999 salvo.  Then, you kill the other minion with 999999 damage and eliminate the main archwitch with the multihit.  This generated a 15 million overkill plus whatever health you could shave from the archwitch before the 10x hit.  It's an end-game FAW-hunting deck that simply isn't accessible to most people.
  • 30% N-1 Salvo: For EH archwitches, this represents first taking all mobs to 30% HP.  Then, you doing 999999 damage to the main archwitch to prevent field, then finishing everything else off with a salvo card.  Thus, you salvo all the enemies except one.  This is equal to the "30% Salvo" entry for solo archwitches.
  • 30% Salvo: For EH archwitches, this represents using a salvo against every enemy for maximum overkill.

All of these numbers are calculated values based on the formulas found on the Archwitch and the Elemental Hall pages.  The elemental hall formulae are researched by me based on calculations from my own tests and from various videos, so if there's any errors on it please inform me.

Fantasy Archwitches and Witch Gate

Type Base HP Base Points 30% + Overkill 10% + Overkill 10% + Diva Aki 30% + HH 10% + HH 10%+15m OK
Archwitch 940,000 4,800 6,633 7,113 17,326 29,612 30,092 30,092
Fantasy Archwitch 3,500,000 25,200 32,220 34,740 49,140 64,620 67,140 81,540
Witch Gate FAW 3,500,000 21,600 27,617 29,777 42,120 55,389 57,549 69,891
Level 500 FAW 7,500,000 42,000 44,100 48,300 59,500 69,300 73,500 84,700
L500 FAW (No overkill on minions) 7,500,000 42,000 38,892 43,092 54,292 64,092 68,292 82,096

Elemental Hall

Please note that this table is not 100% accurate due to HP values not always being equal between packs of 1~4 enemies of the same level and due to me not having screenshots for every possible combination.  If you see any level/# of enemy combination with the wrong maximum base HP values, please comment with a screenshot and I will fix it asap.  The HP values do not vary excessively between number of enemies, however, so these values should be very close to the real numbers.

Level Enemies Base HP Base Points 30% + Overkill 10% + Overkill 30% + Diva Aki 30% + HH 30% N-1 Svo. 30% + Salvo 10% + Salvo
100 1 318,100 17,640 42,721 44,485 153,630 292,265 153,630 153,630 155,394
100 2 318,100 17,640 70,448 72,212 181,357 319,992 264,538 292,265 294,029
100 3 318,100 17,640 98,175 99,939 209,084 347,719 375,446 430,901 432,665
100 4 318,100 17,640 125,902 127,666 236,811 375,446 486,355 569,536 571,300
120 1 354,400 21,168 47,857 49,974 167,315 316,638 167,315 167,315 169,432
120 2 343,510 21,168 79,615 81,732 202,861 356,917 295,294 326,106 328,223
120 3 336,250 21,168 112,422 114,539 238,329 395,711 427,188 490,141 492,258
120 4 332,620 22,932 157,379 159,672 295,266 467,625 605,512 708,927 711,220
150 1 395,000 26,460 55,985 58,631 189,959 357,427 189,959 189,959 192,605
150 2 371,930 26,460 93,633 96,279 235,918 413,774 342,632 378,203 380,849
150 3 395,000 26,460 122,972 125,618 256,946 424,415 457,908 524,896 527,542
150 4 395,000 26,460 156,466 159,112 290,440 457,908 591,883 692,364 695,010
200 1 940,500 35,280 48,744 52,272 123,768 217,548 123,768 123,768 127,296
200 2 940,500 35,280 67,500 71,028 142,524 236,304 198,792 217,548 221,076
200 3 940,500 35,280 86,256 89,784 161,280 255,060 273,816 311,327 314,855
200 4 940,500 35,280 105,012 108,540 180,036 273,816 348,839 405,107 408,635
220 1 1,006,335 38,808 52,269 56,149 129,396 225,805 129,396 129,396 133,277
220 2 1,006,335 38,808 71,550 75,431 148,678 245,087 206,523 225,805 229,686
220 3 978,120 38,808 92,501 96,382 171,853 271,043 290,881 330,557 334,438
220 4 978,120 38,808 112,339 116,220 191,691 290,881 370,233 429,748 433,628
250 1 1,034,550 44,100 58,799 63,209 144,053 250,621 144,053 144,053 148,463
250 2 1,034,550 44,100 80,112 84,522 165,367 271,935 229,307 250,621 255,031
250 3 1,034,550 44,100 101,426 105,836 186,680 293,248 314,562 357,189 361,599
250 4 1,034,550 44,100 122,739 127,149 207,994 314,562 399,816 463,757 468,167
350 1 2,750,000 61,740 63,704 69,878 108,606 164,733 108,606 108,606 114,780
350 2 2,750,000 61,740 74,930 81,104 119,832 175,959 153,508 164,733 170,907
350 3 2,625,000 61,740 87,759 93,933 134,799 193,599 205,359 228,879 235,053
350 4 2,750,000 61,740 97,381 103,555 142,283 198,410 243,312 276,988 283,162
400 1 3,000,000 70,560 71,736 78,792 118,776 177,576 118,776 118,776 125,832
400 2 2,925,000 70,560 84,099 91,155 132,345 192,653 168,530 180,591 187,647
400 3 2,750,000 70,560 98,463 105,519 149,780 213,925 226,754 252,412 259,468
400 4 2,925,000 70,560 108,222 115,278 156,468 216,776 265,022 301,207 308,263
500 1 3,500,000 88,200 87,570 96,390 137,970 200,970 137,970 137,970 146,790
500 2 2,900,000 88,200 105,384 114,204 166,211 242,246 211,832 227,039 235,859
500 3 2,900,000 88,200 120,591 129,411 181,418 257,453 272,659 303,073 311,893
500 4 2,900,000 88,200 135,798 144,618 196,625 272,659 333,487 379,108 387,928
350 William 2,575,000 66,150 240,901 254,131 343,659 472,105 651,930 754,687 767,917
400 William 2,650,000 75,600 271,161 286,281 385,274 527,916 727,614 841,727 856,847
500 William 2,800,000 94,500 329,400 348,300 464,400 633,150 869,399 1,004,399 1,023,299

Elemental Hall (Summary Table)

Since the above table is a bit too long, I've summarized it down by difficulty level.  This is using the following assumptions from my observations of Elemental Hall:

  • The first encounter has a 80% chance of being the lowest level and a 20% chance of being the second lowest level.
  • The lowest level encounter never occurs after the first one.
  • The point values below are per-battle, not per-encounter.
Hall Type Base Points 30% + Overkill 10% + Overkill 30% + Diva Aki 30% + HH 30% N-1 Svo. 30% + Salvo 10% + Salvo
Beginner 21,234 95,302 97,426 217,997 371,366 357,735 404,315 406,438
Intermediate 39,631 83,623 87,586 163,343 262,994 253,363 283,369 287,332
Advanced 76,488 134,856 144,120 200,089 281,630 319,479 359,275 368,540

Advanced (No William)

75,411 96,832 104,373 148,455 212,983 207,937 227,764 235,305

This is, of course, just a pure numbers analysis.  For instance, you are unlikely to actually get a full salvo on every target in beginner mode due to killing minions in one hit, which means that people that farm beginner will often use HH there instead.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.