Why, you may ask?
- Amazing art
- Unique and powerful skill with a low-ish proc chance
- Super squishy with an underwhelming 10080 for SC; this could be helped with awakening
- Still relatively viable: my deck was Lilim, Huang Long, two Redeyes and a Chocolatier, all maxed; it proved to be a pretty speedy deck as one Lilim + one HL buff allows GURs to hit 999999 damage
- Old card that hasn't been given an awakening yet - this might be the only chance to get an awakening for her
- Who doesn't want to be cuckolded by a hot succubus? J-just kidding, it's not like anyone wants that or anything
Anyhow, for those of you who aren't dead on this wikia, I'd like to hear your thoughts on who should be awakened. Who should get one and why?Read more >
As anybody who's seen me around on this wikia knows, I have a favorite card that I love to advertise. I love her to death, she's my phone background, and you could call her my "waifu", if that's what you youngsters call it. And I believe that she should get an awakening.
Yes. I am talking about Sea Bishop, the card renowned for its subtle eroticism and the quality of art. If you check out my profile, you can even see that I maxed her. But despite her drop-dead looks, great off-element skill and beautiful linework, not to mention the background, whose simplicity serves as a contrast to the card, there is one thing missing. Besides her clothes and sense of decency (mmbby I love exhibitionism). Awakening.
We all know that awakened cards are th…
Read more >