For shits, I came back to this game only to try out this new Treasure Hunt Mini-Game/feature.
TL;DR: If you're someone that doesn't mind waiting a very long time to get the chance at decent rewards, then this is an alright little mini-game to waste your time with. Especially if you have leftover gems and nothing to spend them on. You can absolutely play this mini-game freely & leisurely, but spending will give you a quick advantage.
- You can obtain decent rewards: Skill recipe materials, Awakening Stones, UR & a LR available in the Treasure Map
- Eventually you can scrounge up enough Hidden Treasure to exchange for rewards, much like AW Cores
- LR can possibly be earned via the Treasure Map (with the potential for the rate to increase fo…Read more >
Before you read any further - This is a gonna be a big 'ol rant. There will be salty tears shed over virtual rewards here, and if you can't handle that, turn back now. ===So, without further ado; onward to the complaining:=== (￣ﾍ￣ ﾒ)
- I f**king freaking fracking hate LAWs now with a passion 凸(>皿
I couldn't see the appeal of EH at first; probably because I struggled to get keys, and then struggled to do battles. But now that I've got decent teams to do the Advanced run-through for each element day, I love EH.
F2P Grinding - 120 Keys before EH even opened. BA farming during EH days netted me another 30~ keys. So after spending 100~ keys [50 left], I've gotten:
- 98 Houri
- 47 Mia
- 30 Jubilee Hostess
- 21 Phanuel
- More stones/slimes/N&R cards than the eye can see
- No Drum Major, but that's okay - because I've gotten enough material to make 6 HUR.
Also, all those left over SR turned into sweet, sweet medals. 200k~ worth of medals.
+ Last EH got me 4 HUR Dainsleif [3/4 Awoken so far!] + more delicious SR medals.
I wasn't even planning on going nuts with…
Read more >